Mother and child showing thumb up gesture in car safety seat

Updated May 23, 2017

We accept both new and used items as well as gift cards and monetary donations.  

Please read the information below for our urgent needs as well as information regarding both new and used donations.

Contact us with any questions. Call the office at 703-369-1325 or email [email protected]


Our Urgent Needs

This urgent needs list is updated when we are running very low on or out of specific items.

  • Large outdoor drawstring trash bags – we use these when sorting donations and yard work. (Drawstring preferred).
  • Non perishable food – Cereal, pasta and pasta sauces
  • Gas and Grocery Gift Cards (all types are welcome but Safeway and Wawa and Sheetz are the closest to BARN)
  • Walmart or Target Gift Cards (used for specific items needed by families)
  • Cars – BARN is always in need of donated cars in good running condition for our moms to have safe and reliable transportation to go to work which is required of them in this program. It is unfortunate when we have families that need housing but do not have transportation. Cars donated to BARN go directly to the families for their use.

Ongoing Needs


NEW items should be dropped off at the BARN office M-TH 9:00-4:00

Please call ahead to make sure someone is in the office to receive your donation of new items or email [email protected] to schedule a time.

The new items we need are very important in setting up rooms for new families.

Click here for the new items we need on a regular basis

11216570_10153443313718899_699281382985489508_nUSED items should be dropped off in the shed by the dairy barn. You do not need an appointment to donate your used items.

9541 Linton Hall Road  Bristow, VA 20136


Click here for the used items we accept. 

At this time we do not have pick up services available.

 Please call 703-369-1325 email [email protected] with any questions.


Please call the office at 703-369-1325 with any questions or to schedule a time to drop off your NEW donations.  There are donation forms hanging on the wall inside the shed if you need a receipt for taxes. We do our best to keep the box filled with forms but if the forms are all gone, please contact the office for a form for your donation. 

Thank you for your help in making a difference for our BARN families.